Requirements & Installation
Integration currently available to the general public have the following list of requirements
- Windos XP, Windows 7 or Linux
- Java 1.6 or higher
- Bonita 6.0.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2 BPM Community or higher.
- Liferay 6.1.1 GA2, GA3, 6.1.20 EE GA2 or higher.
For any further integration needs please contact through the services form available.
- Solutions Bonita: http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/download-bpm-software-and-documentation (Bundles tab)
- Versions recommend: Teamwork, Efficiency and Performance
- Liferay Solutions: http://www.liferay.com/downloads/liferay-portal/available-releases
- We recommend the Enterprise version
- BonitaLife Solutions: http://www.liferay.com/marketplace
Step by step complete example guide:
Portugués: Exemplo passo a passo BonitaLife.pdf (cortesía de Bruno Goulart Andrade)
First make sure you have BonitaSoft solutions and Liferay up and running, take note of the Bonita server URL (eg http://localhost:8080) the admin user and password (eg admin / bpm). If you encounter difficulties, before making any query, verify that the process BonitaBPM installed on the engine, has normal access and runs normally with the admin user,
Enter MarketPlace through Liferay's control panel and install the BonitaLife plugin. Verify that in the portal settings tab / authentication, you see the option "Bonita", and fill in the data.
That is, you only have to check that the Bonita engine is up and accessible to Liferay Server. You can now install portlets on your page and start using them. Have fun!!.